Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Autumn flowers














Autumn is here and so are autumn 
flowers. I really like this season with its soft lights and colorful 
trees. When everything gets a bit calmer it is the perfect time to look for some new inspiration, watch movies and listen to some new music. Not to speak of the creative fun of layered outfits. Last week I was listening almost all week long to ASAP Rocky`s At. Long. Last. ASAP and occasionally to Sarah Blasko - I discovered both artists this week for myself. From time to time listening to music becomes very important in my life. It brings good energy and helps to process things. Speaking of inspiration: I also liked the OTHERtone podcasts on Beats 1 a lot this week.

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
― Albert Camus


No comments:

Post a Comment