Saturday, August 27, 2016

Ai Weiwei: Translocation - Tranformation exhibition video

Last weekend I visited Ai Weiwei`s Translocation- Transformation exhibition in Vienna. I have been reading about his work and doing some background research in Chinese culture in order to understand his installations better.

Today I have been sorting photos and organizing my notes. If you want to take a virtual walk at the exhibition before reading the upcoming post you can watch the video I took last week. I still have a lot to learn about how to hold the camera straight while filming and how to hold my hand steady but the video might give a good foretaste of the upcoming writing.

I uploaded the video here.

Also a small technical note: from now on if you would like to recommend one particular article from the blog you can do it by clicking the like button at the end of the post. For now it is for the latest posts only but with time it will be extended to all of the older posts as well. I am really happy about this new feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment